Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Text Conversation

Earlier today, I received a text message from a name and number I didn't recognize. It was a benign text--just asking how the intended recipient was doing, so I ignored and deleted it.

This evening another text came in from the same person. This time I responded. Here is how the conversation went down:

Hey hun we can go to lunch tomorrow if you want...

Hun, you have the wrong #

U sure hun its amanda from the bar

I'm pretty sure hun--it's Sherry from the church

O sorry

No problem


True story.

2 comments:

By Word of Mouth Musings said...

LOL, well, at least it wasn't skanky ;)

Sherry C said...

Yes, the skanky things don't make it onto the blog, as my children (ages 11 & 14) have taken to reading it as of late. They're probably reading this comment, in fact. Hi, kids!