Sunday, November 06, 2011

More True Confessions

Ugh.

Here we go again with that whole honesty/transparency thing. Why must I do this to myself?

In a moment of weakness and scrambling for attention for myself, trying to play with the big girl bloggers as I mentioned yesterday, I nominated my own blog for one of the categories in the Homeschool Post's Homeschool Blog Awards.

I'm fairly embarrassed here. They did say it was ok to nominate yourself, but still...ugh.

Here's proof.

Please don't feel compelled to vote for me for any reasons that might pop in your mind. This is not an award-winning blog.

And I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

By Word of Mouth Musings said...

LOL ... i hate these voting things.
Cannot wait for babble to end and am glad this one is only a week ... why oh why would you torture yourself and put yourself on there ;)

Once on, i feel the need to be in the running, ack ...

Arby said...

Hey, good luck!