Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14: We Interrupt This Series...(UPDATED)

My mom, who lives 2000 miles away in Texas, was rushed to the hospital by ambulance tonight with heart attack symptoms. After a couple of hours there, she was feeling fine, but she has been admitted to the hospital overnight so more tests can be run. We are all hoping that the symptoms were stress-induced and not too serious. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, so we can all assess how the week went and how we did keeping the goals that were set.

If you are the praying type, you could pray for my mom, Jeannie, and my dad, Larry, when you think of it.

Thanks, friends.

UPDATE:

Tests show that it was indeed a heart attack--fortunately a small one. They are keeping her for the weekend so they can run more tests on Monday. Thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your Mom, and that everything is OK, I miss all of you. Connie Stillings

Sherry C said...

Thanks, Connie. Hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Sherry! I was just wanting to get caught up on how you were doing with your 31 day challenge and am so glad I did! Please let your folks know we're praying - a bunch!

Shelly J