Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days

Ok, friends, here we go. It's time for my family to stop living in chaos in so many areas of our lives. It's been going on for too many years and we are sick of it and ready to move on. I am going to document our journey every day for a month, in hopes of keeping myself accountable to accomplishing something--SOMETHING!--every day.

It's likely going to be a little embarrassing for me.
Maybe a lot. It's likely going to stretch me a great deal--not only in overcoming some bad, lazy habits that I've fallen into, but there's also that transparency thing. I don't really like to let the ugly sides of my life be seen by the general public. Even worse than the general public, though, I don't like my yucky stuff to be seen by those who are closest to me. It's not going to be an easy 31 Days for me, but I'm going to do it anyway. We need it.

Are you with me? If so, click on this 31 DAYS OF EMERGING FROM THE CHAOS button every day, starting October 1.

7 comments:

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

Just found you through Nester's linkup. Can't wait to follow along with you. I will also be participating...31 Days to a Peaceful Home. Bring it on!!

Jeannie said...

I'm with you all the way in this endeavor! Bravo for you!! Remember: God is your strength, and you can do all things through Him!!!

P.S. I have a personal challenge of my own that I began thinking about over the last two days. Your personal challenge will help me with mine.

Alene said...

Love this! I think I'll emerge from among the chaos with you. Looking forward to the next 30 days.

Lori said...

I'll be following along with you too!! I'll be finding Balance along with emerging from the Chaos with you!!!

:) said...

I am following along too. I have a little bit of chaos going on too. It takes courage to admit that.

eggthoughts said...

Best wishes for the next month! Chaos? What's that? Ha. I'm sure plenty of it will be a factor in my next 31 days, as well! ~Frances

Nony the Slob said...

A lot of good things can happen in 31 days!

I wish you the best and a more peaceful home!