Friday, August 13, 2010

So What's Your Point?

I suppose this post may leave you scratching your head and wondering what the point is, but I thought I'd just point out the odd functioning of my brain. I'm convinced something is not exactly right with it.

Here's the background: My son is interested in seeing the movie Inception. He and his dad tried to see it once, but the times had been printed wrong and they ended up seeing something else instead. He's still waiting. He loves the ads for this movie and found a website that allows him to create his own movie poster, very similar to the one here, by inserting his own photo. He has done this and it is now his profile pic on Facebook--or at least it was yesterday.

So the boy was at the computer, on FB, and I glanced over at what he was doing, saw his customized version of this identical movie poster and glanced at the title of the movie, below his photo. Here's the weird part: I read the title of the movie as NICE POINT. I remember thinking that was an odd title for an action movie, so I read it again. INCEPTION.

Yep, it works. All the letters are there. That's how my brain works. Nice point.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

What can I say? You're too smart for your own britches. It runs in the family. Just look at you brother and your kids. Of coure, the "goofy" side comes from your matiarchal line.

Jeannie said...

Hey! I represent that remark!