Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Do You Ever Feel Like This?

...like you desperately want to throw away all the clutter in the entire house without sorting through anything first?

...like you are so far behind on creating and maintaining an organized life that you might not ever achieve it?

...like you have seriously dropped the ball on some very important parenting tasks?

...like you've grown so accustomed to living in a chaotic mess of remodeling, construction and half-finished projects that you might not know how to function any other way?

...like you are so absolutely out of touch with your own personal dreams and goals that you are in danger of forgetting what they were in the first place?

...like you are just not living up to what God has called you to be?


This is me this week. No need to worry or try to cheer me up; it comes and goes. Maybe tomorrow it will go. That would be nice.

3 comments:

CML_Shearings said...

I feel like that too often. Maybe I should buy your "Ray of Hope" photo to contemplate at such times. By the way, I took my sister & a friend on the Hiawatha Trail on Wednesday. It was wonderful!

Mister Ed T said...

OK, I won't cheer you up. And yes, I've had those days too!

alison said...

I know this feeling well.