Friday, March 27, 2009

It's in the Bag



This was discovered in the kitchen by my children tonight after dinner. "What's in the bag?" They begged for an answer, but I wouldn't tell.

"It could be cash!" Daddy exclaimed with mock wonder, himself more than a little curious about the bag's contents and grinning at my brilliant idea.

"It could be dryer lint," I countered, wiping the grin off his and our children's eager faces.

I now have three people actually fighting over who gets to do the dishes tonight. I will give you, dear reader, a hint: It's something good...this time. I will ride this train as far as it will go.

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Good one. Think you can work for another ten years?

CML_Shearings said...

Waiting to hear what's in the bag.

Leesa said...

That's a great idea..I love it :)