Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Far Behind...

I haven't blogged much since I lost access to my own computer. I must admit, Facebook, which doesn't ask me to write multiple paragraphs at a time (or even multiple sentences), has won out as I have tried to condense the amount of time I spend at the keyboard. So now I am very behind, recording our family's life.

I am going to make a list of topics here and try to cover them bit by bit. This doesn't usually work, but at least I won't forget the basics this way. Here goes:

The saga of the Hood River News letter to the editor (this one, I MUST write about)

Adventures in our ice-bound yard, driveway and road

Anne of Green Gables, and the ushering in of The Romantic Period

The sudden and tragic death of Kaedra

Ice skating with Elli

Andy's adventures with the news media, both in print and on TV--the good, the bad and the ugly

Somebody has a girl's phone number in his pocket

The endless pot of split-pea soup

Elli's new volleyball class

Somebody called the girl...and she said 'yes'

Grandpa's busy social calendar

A touch of Spring

Fun with the R.O.U.S.

A boy and his birthday

Fencing

The world's best cupcakes

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

I just can' wait...

Sheila said...

Wow - that's quite a list. I can't wait either :)