Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Meeting

Andy called. The meeting went well. Very well. He was ushered into a posh board room and sat down at a huge table across from three executives.

"We are just here to listen," they began, then turned it over to him to talk, to tell our story, to convince them that they should take us on.

He did it.

They want to market our little school.

More details will be forthcoming, but that is the general gist of it.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.

And again, as always, it's in Your hands--Your very capable hands.

7 comments:

AmberJ said...

That is very cool. Very much a Happyness moment!

Mister Ed T said...

Horray!!!

Jeannie said...

Excellent news! Praise be to God!

alison said...

Oh joy! I missed this yesterday, but I have been praying for your school as compelled since you told me about it. I am sooooooo happy for you. This seems like such a good fit.

Thanks for the honesty of the first post.

Torey said...

Hey Sherry,
I am so happy for you all!
I hope this makes for a very Merry Christmas!

Dan said...

This is all so very exciting! I'm happy for you both, and I'm looking forward to hearing more as the Chidwick school gets off the ground!

Eagle-eye Di said...

May the Lord bless you and your new school.Happy Schooling.Love ya all.