Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling the Need...the Need for Seeds


So I really don't want to be reminded of the horrors of the previous post by having the tragic title pop up every time I come to this page. I'm posting this, as it is far more pleasant.

My son (pictured here just left of center, holding a water bottle) and his baseball buddies are sunflower seed fanatics--no big surprise there. Messing around on-line one night, I discovered that Spitz brand sunflower seeds has a limited number of team sponsorships available. On a whim, I applied for one.

We got it--and there was much rejoicing in the land.

My end of the deal is to create a team website with the tools they provide, and to give Spitz two forms of free publicity.

In exchange, they provide the team with all the sunflower seeds they could ever need(do you think the 400 bags will be enough?), a bucket to store them in, luggage tags for the kids' gear bags, and a nifty scorebook.

Our seeds should be arriving any day now. The boys are a little excited at the prospect of all those seeds, plus having their own website. They feel like they are famous. Check out our team website here.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Cool website. Now where to store all those spitz. Not in the freezer! Enjoy those spitz guys. And hit that ball!