Friday, November 30, 2007

Honoring Mom C.

Public viewing is this afternoon at the funeral home. The family will gather there tomorrow morning and then go to the church for the service. After that, we will gather briefly graveside for burial and go back to the church for a luncheon with our church family and out of town guests.

Everyone has been so kind and compassionate. It has been a difficult week, filled with stress and fatigue and grief, but also with beauty.

You can read the obituary here, as seen in the Missoula newspaper.

Thank-you all for your prayers. God is still God, and He is still good.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Word cannot adequately express what I feel. My heart is overwhelmed with all that fills my thoughts and floods my heart at this time. I can only hope that God's beauty and grace that was reflected so beautifully in Judy, will one day be seen also in me. That is the desire of my heart.

Judy's life was well-used by God--she was a true servant of Him. I loved and admired her greatly, and I look forward to being reunited with her someday.

Carol-Ann. said...

So glad you shared this link, Sherry. Tomorrow is a day of great significance for you and your little ones. Gentle and God-loving Grandmas are a treasure hidden forever in the heart of a child! Love and prayers from the Allens.