Thursday, August 02, 2007

Home and Tired

We pulled in sometime after two o'clock this morning and I am tired. Young Lives camp was excellent. I cared for a ten month old little girl named Seleana and, indirectly, for her fifteen year old mother, Elizabeth. Although I am not much of a baby person, it was really difficult for me to say goodbye to "my" baby girl. We had become quite attached to each other by the end of camp.

It was an exhausting week, but a wonderful experience all the way around.

Stories and photos to come.

Hope all is well.

5 comments:

alison said...

Yea!

Glad you are back.

AmberJ said...

Thanks for going. I know you were needed. Thanks for answering the call. I can't believe you're home already -- I mean since camp ended yesterday and all.

Welcome back. Can't wait to hear your stories!

Jeannie said...

Welcome back! So glad it was good, and glad you're all back home, safe & sound!

CML_Shearings said...

We just returned from the UMJC conference in Chicago & I loved reading your posts from Andy's birthday on...especially re. Tano's baptism & Cadie!! PTL! that the Holy Spirit is using you to change lives of teens like Cadie!

alison said...

Shouldn't you be blogging? Just a little something...what you had for breakfast would be a good place to start.