Monday, July 23, 2007

I Think I'm In Love

Elli and I just finished making a dessert for Grandpa Tom's birthday dinner tonight. I can't post info about it yet, as he lurks about the blog frequently, but suffice it to say, it's tasty.

Generally, I let my kids lick beaters and batter bowls, but this time, the girl and I were literally pushing each other out the way to get our fingers into the bowl after we'd finished. She giggled as I swooned and sighed and made little noises of satisfaction.

She must have thought I was kidding.



Happy Three-Quarters-of-a-Century, Dad C.!

3 comments:

alison said...

Well, I appreciate your reticence now, but post when you're able - AS SOON as you're able.

I'm assuming this is another oven free dessert.

Sherry C said...

Oven free is the way to go, baby, when the heat wave refuses to move along and pester some other area.

Anonymous said...

Dear Elli told us the ingredients on the phone. Sure sounds delicious. Wish we were there to help celebrate (and eat the yummy dessert).

Dad