Friday, June 01, 2007

Call To Prayer

Many of you know my dear friend, Karen, also known in the blogosphere as K Murphy J or simply KMJ. Whether you know her or not, would you pray for her this weekend?

Her father is dying.

She has flown home numerous times over the last couple of months and is going again Saturday to be with her mom and sisters, helping make final decisions about kidney dialysis and life support, and hoping to get one last coherent moment with him.

This is a very messy situation with more tricky twists and turns to it than I care to enumerate here, and a cast of characters that would make your head spin.

I could say so much more, but all I really want is for you to pray for Karen and her family, for wisdom, for strength, for endurance, for whatever else comes to mind.

Thanks.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh, KMJ, I am so sorry. I will pray.

Jeannie said...

I will be praying also. Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Lord, your will, your grace, your victory, Amen!
Uncle Ed

Eagle-eye Di said...

Yes I will also be praying Sherry.Let us know as to updates.

Wendi said...

Please tell Karen I am thinking about her.

Wendi from Cinderella Mom